We’re well aware that the most effective way to gain your customer’s attention is through great content. So here’s a couple of interesting things we put together – to grab your attention. Enjoy!
1) Happy Birthday to YouTube! To commemorate their birthday, YouTube released a video with some of the crazy statistics and incredible things we’ve all been part of.
2) Dollar Shave Club: Our blades are f**king great! We decided to help you take your mind off the Penguin update with some humourous and highly effective content. We give you: Dollar Shave Club!
3) Magnitude: A Magazine About Profitability, Ideas, People & Growth
Check out Magnitude, a new digital magazine published by Australia’s leading business education provider, The Growth Faculty. The magazine brings the world’s best strategic thinking to Australian businesses.
4) 6 Tips to Improve Your Facebook Advertising Results As our new Content Marketing Australia Facebook and Google+ pages have just been set up, we’re thinking of creating a couple of Facebook Ads and Google AdWords to boost awareness. Have you ever used either of these promotional tools before?
5) What’s Red Bull been up to lately? Red Bull is the undisputed master in content marketing. From extreme sports clips and musical showcases to celebrity blogs, the Red Bull Media House has a holistic content strategy that positions it as a cutting-edge youth brand without ever mentioning the words “Red Bull” or “energy drink”. Have a great week and if there is anything you think we missed, or even something you’d like to add to our weekly content marketing update, please get in touch.