We at King Content welcome you to our weekly edition on what’s been happening around the digital globe and locally too.
Here are a few things we thought you might find enjoyable, sharable and too-good-to-miss-able!
1) Joe Pulizzi Discusses the ABCs of Small Business Content Marketing
Small businesses, even with limited resources and budgets, can take advantage of the benefits of content marketing to bring awareness to their brand.
2) Marketing content should target tablet users on the go, in the home
Content marketing campaigns aimed at consumers and B2B buyers must appeal to the evolving demands of tablet users.
3) It’s official – F*ck Yeah!
Storyboard, a new hub for in-depth conversations with Tumblr’s creative community, has launched.
4) March of the Google Penguins
Let’s talk about penguins shall we! In our blog we give you some tips on how to counteract the Google Penguin Update.
5) Google+ Hangouts On Air: broadcast your conversation to the world
When groups of passionate individuals can broadcast live, together, the results are truly remarkable. Check it out.
Thanks for reading. If you have any comments or tips you’d like to share please let us know.