What was heard at day two of Content Marketing World?
At an event like Content Marketing World, the most avid content marketers take to Twitter to share insights from their favourite speakers. In this SlideShare, we detail our selection of the top tweets from the second day.
Here is a sample of the comments at Content Marketing World:
- “We are thinking too small with #contentmarketing. ROI should be about changing the world, changing our business – @shanesnow.”
- “The audience doesn’t care about the platform. they care about the content. #cmworld@kevinspacey.”
- “”The first element of good storytelling? Conflict. Conflict creates tension. Keeps people engaged. @kevinspacey”
- “Kevin Spacey: In times of chaos, rules don’t apply & those who give customers what they want, when & how they want it will win.”
- “Take on something challenging on the edges of your experience – @KevinSpacey#cmworld”
- “@KevinSpacey: There is no barrier to content creation. Anyone with an internet and an idea can self publish & tell stories”