Intuit wanted to reach business owners and sole traders in Australia with a new cost-efficient and effective way to manage its accounts and invoicing. It wanted to compete against the two big market players MYOB and Xero which have brand legacy and have established themselves in the market. Intuit needed meaningful content that would engage and connect with the audience as well as a smart way of reaching them and driving them to convert.
- A content-led approach that provided business owners and sole traders with valuable content to help them manage their businesses.
- A social strategy with social-led content such as Canvas ads, Carousel and GIFS that were humorous and tapped into the mindset of business owners.
- A native strategy to drive traffic at scale to the blog content and a retargeting campaign to encourage revisits.
- A constant test and learn approach has been adopted for every phase of this campaign to ensure the content resonates with the audience and is meeting KPIs.
These results are from the first nine months and included a $100,000 paid media budget:
- 86% increase in average monthly unique visitors.
- 79% increase in average monthly page views.
- A YTD sentiment of 91/100.
- An average cost per session of 64c – the lowest ever achieved for the blog.
- 181,470 social engagements.
- Canvas CTR of 1.48% and time on content of 52 seconds.