Take 5 minutes out to get clued in on these hot topics…
1) Social Media Games: Why London 2012 is the most social Olympics ever
The unparalleled degree of social media interaction that has and will take place throughout the 2012 games – a.k.a. the socialympics – is a craze that the world of social media is definitely ready for.
2) The 8-Step SEO content marketing action plan
With strategically designed and published content, you can be in many places at once, influencing people and driving sales.
3) Content Q&A: Joe Pulizzi names who’s doing content marketing right
There is no room for average in content marketing anymore. It really needs to be amazing stuff that people are willing to share.
4) 8 Ways to Use 15 Second Videos to Connect With Your Customers
Are you using video to connect with your audience? The rise of mobile users has brought new tools to help marketers connect with on-the-go consumers.
5) 5 essential ingredients for content marketing success
Are you including the five essential ingredients to your content marketing mix? Without them, your efforts won’t deliver the results you want and need.